Skip to main content

Topic: Random Chat (Read 126740 times)

Random Chat
For all of us devotees of Opera's Random Chat thread...Pop and and share with the group!

First let me say many thanks to Frenzie for providing us with this space to continue meeting and chatting with all of the old friends from Opera, and maybe make some new ones.

I get the feeling we're going gain a whole new appreciation for the Hebrews of old wandering the desert...hehehe...
  • Last Edit: 2013-12-03, 15:06:42 by Luxor
You are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success.
Act like it!

• Frenzie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Random Chat
Reply #1750
Pretty much unplayable then?
Actually if wasn't half as bad as it sounds. But it stuck out in my memory as an option I don't recall seeing anywhere else.

I had a racing game once where It would only run in something roughly the size of a postage stamp on the screen.   :cry:
Ah yes, mid-'90s games also sometimes came with sliders to adjust the size of the game.

Civilization 3 no longer works and only shows a 'Font error' message.  :confused:
That's a really helpful error report isn't it.  :faint:
Somewhat, but at least you know it's font-related! :D

• Luxor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #1751
Ah yes, mid-'90s games also sometimes came with sliders to adjust the size of the game.
That wasn't an option with that game unfortunately. I came to the conclusion that it just didn't like my graphic card for some reason.   :(
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

• Frenzie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #1752
Over in LA, they're going along with the whole Blade Runner thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIKsktVFRCk

(There are more.)

• Luxor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #1753
Weird video.  :eyes:
Never having seen Blade Runner I'm not sure what the relevance is though.  ???
The start and end to every story is the same. But what comes in between you have yourself to blame.

• Frenzie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #1754
In Blade Runner LA is all Japan-ified. Maybe there's no connection. :P

• Luxor
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #1755
Maybe there's no connection.  :P
Fair enough.  :)