Skip to main content

Topic: Another imperialism act in the Middle East (Read 745 times)

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Another imperialism act in the Middle East
That the US President fits in well with the tradition of being inherently superior in dropping nearly 60 bombs on a Syrian airbase continues the tradition.

The UN has stated that there is no definite proof as to what actually happened. I did see one report that showed Syrian soldiers entering the place where it is said the chemicals were stored by the IS lot. President Trump as is the tradition makes a big play about the innocents killed by the "bombing by chemicals." Makes bit play of the would-be high moral standing but only a week or so ago the US had to slovenly admit the bombing of civilians and a leading Los Angeles newspaper has said about 200.. Is there a big play on that? Nope so maybe the Russians should act the same way and bomb the 2 US ships that sent to the rockets??

American led West because it can get blocked in the UN Security Council goes and bombs with NO damn proof and should have waited to see if the opposite view that the planes did not droop the chemicals but exploded what was stored in the building. Kind of hypocritical of the US which killed legions in Vietnam years ago with their Orange gas and kids still being killed by it today.  The UN Council is the same place where the US vetoes anything on their Israeli Zionist pals. The added guff that the airport the US bombed is where the supposed stuff came from is a head shaking thing. If that was the case why no gas effecting people on the base, eh?

The propaganda is again something Dr Goebells would smile and clap hands on. No waiting for a proper check just do what the US always does and be so full of itself wanting to control the world that anything goes.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Another imperialism act in the Middle East
Reply #75
Oh I think Oakdale that the UN should be in an investigation process.

• OakdaleFTL
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #76
...Russia won't allow it... :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
No one listens to me as much as I do and even I have my limits...
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman

• krake
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #77
...Russia won't allow it... :)
Russia won't allow it? Are you sure?
The US and its Western partners have rejected an impartial investigation into the alleged 'Sarin' attack in Khan Sheikhun, Syria, earlier this month.

Meeting of the OPCW Executive Council on the Voting Results, The Hague, April 20, 2017

• Belfrager
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #78
The UN have a Portuguese leader. A traitor from the new "democrat" regime. A clown working for the lousy English or even worst, the Americans.
There's no UN.

Everybody can bomb the world. It's called "entrepeneurship".... Long Live Trump.Long live the power of the rich.

Fantastic times we live.
A matter of attitude.

• OakdaleFTL
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #79
A clown working for the lousy English or even worst, the Americans.
I usually get the gist of your posts... But I've had enough of this egregious grammatical lapse: Do you not -does not your native language- know the difference between a comparative and a superlative?
If you don't, consider this: Portuguese is the worse language in which to discuss any matter of import... But only compared to all the others. :)
Odd, that someone who speaks a language that is extensively inflected doesn't know the difference.
进行 ...

• OakdaleFTL
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #80
Russia won't allow it? Are you sure?
The US and its Western partners have rejected an impartial investigation into the alleged 'Sarin' attack in Khan Sheikhun, Syria, earlier this month.
See here...
Read the whole article, of course. But pay careful attention to the 4th to last paragraph...
进行 ...

• Barulheira
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Worse!
Reply #81
It can be even wurst.

• krake
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #82
See here...
... pay careful attention to the 4th to last paragraph...
Are you indeed so short of memory? :left:
We have been already through that. See here and here.

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #83
Well Oakdale your country is tops for not allowing things.

• OakdaleFTL
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #84
We have been already through that. See here and here.
But you seem to have missed the important part: Russia had only to submit a resolution for the investigation without any assertion of blame... It didn't do so.
One wonders why... :) Well, now they want non-independent investigators (...sort of like the IPCC, where the conclusion is a given and the various member nations appoint scientists that will support it! :) ) to -- do what? Why, absolve the Assad regime of course! But, politically, what else could they do?

I suppose, in the end, the story from a great many sources will be: The Jews did it! (Howie will seem to quibble, because -as much as he'd like to blame Israel- he's pretty keen on blaming American Jews...)
进行 ...

• krake
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #85
Well, now they want non-independent investigators ...
Is the OPCW (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) according to you an independent organization?
Either you are ill-informed or naive to say the least.
Take for instance the Director-General, the highest authority of its Secretariat.
Ahmet Üzümcü is a Turkish career diplomat who also worked as a staff member for the NATO.
Keep in mind that both Erdogan (Turkey) and the USA (NATO) are pursuing own interests (regime change and balkanization) in Syria.

• OakdaleFTL
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #86
Is the OPCW (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) according to you an independent organization?
Either you are ill-informed or naive to say the least.
Then why did my country, yours, and Russia and Syria sign on to their regime? Treaties mean a lot, no? :)
进行 ...

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #87
You really are a laugh Oakdale. Especially when you see how the USA deals with things and inside the UN.