5. most HTML-5 codecs are missing (check html5.com)
meh, how come 185 wasn't released ?
1. ANY download/transfer, when comes to 99.9% CRASHES - ALWAYS
2. Transfer window/tab, CANT resize 1st column while other ones can
3. while opening magnet link, there is no association (doesn't read system values)
4. unable to save ANY site with its contents (css, js), but just plain/alone xHTML
1. would be nice to have a button that would add page/tab to speed dial (just like you can bookmark a page)
2. some internal crash log generator, as apparently Otter chooses to crash without any crash log or error or even system error for Event Viewer
3. right click on tab for: close tabs to left/right
4. when image is in web site, right click to open image in current tab
Changes in the past week are mainly sourcecode cleanups and maintenance. The end-user won't notice the difference, so building new packages would be a waste of finite resources. Just a guess...
Cannot reproduce on Windows 10, perhaps I need some more detailed description how to reproduce it (or try with Windows 7).
Page created in 0.060 seconds with 19 queries.