Skip to main content

Topic: What's Going on in Europe (Read 197621 times)

What's Going on in Europe
Portugal is weeping, Geert Wilders Says Netherlands Would Be Better Off if It Left 28-Nation Bloc, France can't compete with Germany, Merkel is pissed at Obama, Belgium is ousting Afgans. Is anybody happy?

• OakdaleFTL
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: What's Going on in Europe
Reply #1275
But in the EU, some facts never get acknowledged for the sake of keeping up appearances.
How exactly should EU evade the human condition? :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1276
Break up!
"Quit you like men:be strong"

• OakdaleFTL
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1277
You meam the EU should "devolve"?! Clever idea; can you teach my pig to fly? :)
进行 ...
"Humor is emotional chaos remembered in tranquility." - James Thurber
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts!" - Richard Feynman
 (iBook G4 - Panther | Mac mini i5 - El Capitan)

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1278
I wouldn't want to send your only friend away poor man.  :o  

Personally I have not time for the EU and never liked us being a member. It is not that unified (a bit like your country O) Just a pity your Civil War was not successful for the Confederates as the US would I surmise not be that worldly arrogant on the planet. (heehee).  Is there still a shortfall from EU places not paying their full NATO bills? There are also countries with groups of people getting Bolshie about Europe and it is a joke of a place. That there are countries in that farce with growing nationalists says something.   :up:

• Colonel Rebel
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1279
Break up!
Settle down old fella; soon enough you'll have the rump UK (Wales and England) when Blundering Boris Johnson good and well buggers up the post-Brexit phase. It's a self-inflicted wound and Northern Ireland and Scotland will flee back to the EU. Enjoy rUK lad.

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1280
Guff from a man from nutjobland. Imagine someone from a country like he is from acting superior when so many over there suffer.

• Colonel Rebel
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1281
Guff from a man from nutjobland. Imagine someone from a country like he is from acting superior when so many over there suffer.

Gibberish from a Putin slave. Thank you for your recognition that we are large and in charge. *tips fedora*

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1282
Did think you were once bright but you live in a violently dangerous place with a hint of democracy.

• Colonel Rebel
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1283
you live in a place with a democracy.
Yes, quite so. Can you say the same in 5 years time when Ireland is reunited and Scotland back in the EU?

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1284
You do not live in a proper democracy of reasonable society so you have been traditionally well brained by daft propaganda. I* am glad not in the EU and that should stay that way including for Scotland. We could not afford not being in the UK. Coming from a nation like yours and the mess it is in and the regular mass killings and riots what a farce trying to look democratic and well versed.