Skip to main content

Topic: The Awesomesauce of the American 2028 Presidential Elections  (Read 88 times)

• jax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
The Awesomesauce of the American 2028 Presidential Elections
I was buying milk and mozzarella, both with an expiration date at or after the 2020 US presidential election (counting and quarreling not included).

That is a signal the 2028 US presidential campaign is about to begin. So here we are. 

• jax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Awesomesauce of the American 2028 Presidential Elections
Reply #1

• rjhowie
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
That word 'awesome' is a typical American expression but the whole election thing is a national farce. A country that is full of head shaking negatives and equally interfering with all over the world while tens of millions getting little good in the place. It will not matter a d whether of the two men win the election generally the negatives will continue. Even in a non-virus situ when the normalise those so-called party conferences that area is a farce and daft. In the high court level it is all about political views too. Republican or Democrat parties mean sod all in normality and the system head shaking.
"Quit you like men:be strong"

• jax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
Awesome.

My bag was full of that "awesome" rubbishing word.

I note you like a lot of folk here in Gt Britain have got brained by Yanks. The 'awesome' word and we tend to use the words they use here routinely which I find a groan.